This CD contains resource materials for supporting Accelerated Studies in Physics and Chemistry. Files are in either PDF or Microsoft Word .doc format. Student resources are reprintable so that only one CD is needed per class. The contents of this disk include:
- Course Overview – Describes the details of teaching the course including suggestions for pacing, organization, assessments, grading and more.
- Quiz Bank – 29 quizzes in .doc format intended for weekly administration. All are mastery-oriented, rehearsing some material and skills from previous chapters in an organized fashion, according to the Weekly Review Guides.
- Quiz Keys – PDF files of hand-written solutions to the computational section of each quiz. Answers to verbal questions are not included.
- Final Exams – 2-hour Fall and Spring semester exams in .doc format.
- Final Exam Keys – PDF files of hand-written solutions to the computational section of each quiz. Answers to verbal questions are not included, but users of the text are welcome to contact NSM for assistance formulating answers to quiz questions.
- Weekly Review Guides – 23 .doc formatted files to copy and distribute to students. This is a critical tool for enabling student success in a mastery education context. Each guide includes student review tasks and four review computations with answer key.
- Suggested daily course schedule – A daily schedule listing topics, assignments, experiment days and quiz days for the year.