Learn about autumn leaves through a lyrical tale with illustrations and activities
With beautiful illustrations and a lyrical narrative, Virginia Snow takes children on a fun and educational adventure. Take a stroll through the woods and learn to identify 24 different kinds of leaves by their shapes and autumn colors. At the end of the day, learn how to press the gathered leaves and how to make a leaf rubbing.
• Colorful illustrations of 24 separate leaves
• How-to instructions for pressing your own leaves
• How-to instructions for rubbing your own leaves
• A game matching leaves to trees and names
• Fun facts about the trees featured in the book
Virginia Brimhall Snow lives in a wooded area bordering a national forest in northern Utah. For more than twenty years, she has expressed herself using paints, pencils, and pixels. She enjoys time with her grandchildren and creating award-winning art. She and her husband have raised seven children. If she’s not working in her garden, you can find her at virginiabrimhallsnow.com.