Looking for a new approach to spelling? This phonics-based program uses auditory input to ensure that the correct spelling of each word is absorbed by the brain. The audio allows students to work independently much of the time, while allowing for the repetition needed for mastery. The audio portion of the program in this package comes as MP3 downloads.
Phonetic Zoo Spelling Premier Package
Purchase the complete Phonetic Zoo Spelling Premier Package if this is your first time using The Phonetic Zoo.
Levels A, B, & C MP3 downloadsThe Premier Package includes:
- Lesson Cards with all three levels of spelling words and jingles
- Personal Spelling Cards to keep track of your student’s typical misspellings
- Zoo Cards that serve as a way to practice jingles or as rewards
- Phonetic Zoo Teacher’s Notes spiral-bound book* (PDF e-book also included)
- Spelling and the Brain video seminar (link to streaming video)**
Click here to learn more about the Phonetic Zoo.
*You can purchase a replacement copy of the Phonetic Zoo Teacher’s Notes spiral-bound book here.
|Dimensions||8.7 × 6.5 × 1.1 in|
Andrew Pudewa; James B. Webster, Ph.D.
Institute For Excellence In Writing
There are no reviews yet.