Includes an instructional video for the parent, printable student books, and six audio talks.
The DVD provides the training you need to successfully teach handwriting and composition. All the student materials are also provided on this DVD-ROM for easy printing as you need them. The disc also contains three MP3 audio talks to add to the teacher’s training.
Includes the following:
- Instructional Video by Jill Pike
- Six MP3 audio talks:
- Reading Comprehension by Adam Andrews
- Dictation, Narration, and Public Speaking by Andrew Pudewa
- The Four Language Arts by Andrew Pudewa
- Units I/II in the K–2 Classroom by Shirley George
- Unit III in the K–2 Environment by Shirley George
- The K–2 Writing Environment by Richelle Palmer
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing Student Books (e-book)
(Would you rather have us print out your PAL student e-books for you? Click here.)