Preview: Spanish Amigo Match Flashcard Game
Now there is a Spanish program suited to the energy, developmental level, and fun-loving nature of your early-elementary (1st-3rd) students! Song School Spanish is patterned after our best-selling Song School Latin curriculum and features weekly lessons peppered with songs/chants, enjoyable vocabulary, illustrations, handwriting practice, stories, games, and activities. A small amount of grammar is introduced mildly throughout the book, with the focus on relevant, everyday vocabulary to engage young students. Each book contains a lively musical CD featuring forty-two songs/chants—a delightful part of the program that reinforces the Spanish taught in the book. Students who learn from Song School Spanish will love learning Spanish and will be more than prepared to continue their studies with the Spanish for Children series.
Spanish Amigo Match Flashcard Game is a reinforcing game featuring all the vocabulary from Song School Spanish. In groups or individually, students can play Memory or Go Fish by collecting Spanish and English matches. The cards can also be used as flash cards for extra practice. Each card lists the corresponding chapter number from Song School Spanish (Note: Review chapters do not have cards).
- Featuring over 100 Spanish words, each with a matching English translation card
- Over 210 cards total!
- Directions for 3 different games: Memory, Go Fish, and Carrot Top (the Song School Spanish version of Old Maid)
- Can be used as Flashcards!
- Includes two “Make Your Own” cards
- English cards feature fun and simple designs
- The deck is divided into 4 categories:
- Red: Correlates to Song School Spanish chapters 1-7
- Green: Correlates to Song School Spanish chapters 8-15
- Blue: Correlates to Song School Spanish chapters 16-22
- Orange: Correlates to Song School Spanish chapters 24-30
Use the decks separately or play them all together!