Please note this title is out of print. It may return as a new edition in the future. Please check back soon for further information.
Now You Can Journey through the Bible from Your Living Room Chair!
The David C. Cook Journey through the Bible is a unique resource that approaches the Bible story by story. In these pages you will discover around 250 of your favorite Bible stories presented with background information in word and picture. This storehouse of authentic material includes these features:
- over 400 colorful pages of photographs, drawings, maps, and charts
- more than 100 drawings from objects or monuments of Bible times,
- over 200 photographs of Bible lands today,
- photographs of more than 50 archaeological discoveries,
- scores of reconstructions and diagrams,
- and dozens of colorful maps.
This easy-to-read, visual exploration of the Bible allows you to follow the action from Genesis to Revelation. The stories of Scripture will come alive as you travel story-by-story through Bible lands and times. You will discover how ancient people really lived—the foods they ate, the homes they lived in, the clothes they wore, the work they performed. Every library, home, church, and school will want this complete reference work on its shelves. It will enrich Sunday School lesson preparation, Bible storytelling, family devotions, and Bible study. The David C. Cook Journey through the Bible is unparalleled as a user-friendly resource!