The 2 books in this set include the softcover student textbook and the Solutions and Tests Manual (a set of Test Pages is shrink-wrapped with the manual), for Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition.
Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition – Textbook and Solutions Manual
Overview of Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition, Softcover Textbook
In this award-winning homeschool high school physics course, we go into detail but use a conversational style of writing so that students feel as if they are participating in the learning process. When they are finished with the course, students will be able to do things such as:
- Relate velocity, acceleration, time, and displacement
- Use mathematical equations for one-dimensional motion
- Understand and apply Newton’s Laws
- Be able to see the strong connection between math and science
Some important concepts covered in Apologia’s high school physics include, but aren’t limited to:
- One and two-dimensional motion
- Newton’s laws and their applications in nature
- Work and energy
- Periodic motion
Please note, this is the student textbook only. You will need the Solutions and Tests Manual to complete this course.
Apologia Educational Ministries