In the videos that accompany Exploring Creation with Advanced Biology 2nd Edition, Sherri Seligson lectures, corresponding to all the titled sections of the textbook, using visual animations and on-location video clips. This helps students absorb the concepts in a richer and more engaging way, and it encompasses all types of learners. The animations help explain more difficult concepts in a three-dimensional, interactive way rather than in a static, two-dimensional text only. And the medium allows students to review material until they really understand it.
Additionally, videos of all the experiments are included, so parents and students can better understand how to set them up at home. Complete explanations of the labs are provided too.
What Customers Say About Sherri Seligson’s Video Instruction:
“The Instructional Videos has made it so much easier for me to stay focused. Because of this, I am loving the General Science course. My favorite module so far has been Marine Biology. So much of what you say is easy for me to understand and relate to.” ~ Student “When you reference the Bible, I understand SO much. I would not have gotten this information with mainstream curriculum. Noah’s flood and the Grand Canyon make total sense. This should be essential in education. Thank you so much for making these videos!” ~ Student
- The video content is presented on a USB thumb drive.
- Once this product is opened, it is not eligible for a return.
To use this USB product you must have:
- A USB port on your Windows or Mac computer (USB 2.0 or higher recommended)
- A web browser to display the menu on the disc (no internet connection required)
- A program capable of playing .mp4 files (such as QuickTime, VLC Player, or Windows Media Player)
Click to view a helpful resource listing the video instruction menu.