This complete writing curriculum teaches the student how to overcome the three challenges all writers face: coming up with something to say, arranging ideas properly, and finding the right words. Through a strategic return to classical Greek and Roman (and consequently medieval and Renaissance) thought patterns, this curriculum will transform your students’ ability to think, read, write, and communicate.
5 Benefits to the 5th Edition:
- More exercise and essay examples for teachers and students
- Clear and concise lesson guides with more teaching tips and specific direction in each lesson
- Streamlined student worksheets with more clarity on the lesson idea and guided practice appropriate to each canon
- New and updated online and streaming video support
- Simplified and clarified design and formatting
The Lost Tools of Writing™ Level 1 complete set includes the following materials:
- A Teacher’s Guide full of over 200 pages of Lesson Guides to aid in lesson planning, classroom instruction, and grading
- A Student’s Workbook with a complete set of worksheets, templates for essay outlines, and tools of essay revision
- A subscription to our new online, streaming instructional videos. This replaces the DVDs from past versions, so you will not receive a set of DVDs with the workbooks.