Part 1 of the Teacher’s Manual for the Rod & Staff Grade 5 Math Set. The teacher’s manual comes in two volumes. Pages from the Student Book are printed with the answers filled in. Teaching notes are also included.
Gaining Skill With Arithmetic 5 – Teacher’s Manual (Part 1)
From the publisher:
“Reading problems are exercised regularly, and the following areas of study are also covered.
- Numbers—Place value to hundred billion, decimals to thousandths, factoring and prime numbers.
- Measures—Metric system: basic units and prefixes, changing units.
- Fractions—Multiplying and dividing, understanding ratio and proportion.
- Geometry—Finding volume, introduction to lines, points, and angles.
- Percents—Fraction-decimal-percent equivalents
- Graphs—Line graphs
Gaining Skill With Arithmetic 5 – Student Workbook
Gaining Skill With Arithmetic 5 – Speed Drills
Gaining Skill With Arithmetic 5 – Tests
Gaining Skill With Arithmetic 5 – Teacher’s Manual: Part 1
Gaining Skill With Arithmetic 5 – Teacher’s Manual Part 2
|Dimensions||10.5 × 8 × 1.25 in|
Rod & Staff