In this downloadable resource, you will find tools for planning the year such as a daily Lesson List and sample semester schedule. Starting about week 2 or 3, the quizzes should be administered weekly. Fall and spring semester exams are included. Weekly Review Guides are another resource to give your students to guide them as they learn to study for a mastery-based course like this one.
Also included are an answer key and a document of recommendations for teaching the course.
Purchasers have access to the Digital Resources for the lifetime of the product.
Included in the Digital Resources:
- Course Overview – “How I Taught The Course” by John Mays
- 23 Weekly Review Guides – these are key to to implementation of mastery learning
- 28 Quizzes
- Fall and Spring Semester Exams
- All keys and sample answers in one document
- Lesson List
- Sample Schedule for the year
- Sample graded lab report
The Copernican Revolution – PowerPoint Presentation
Introductory Physics – Errata
Introductory Physics (Third Edition) – Textbook
Introductory Physics (Second Edition) – Solutions Manual
Experiments for Introductory Physics and Accelerated Studies in Physics and Chemistry