Revised and Updated! John Muir Laws designed and field tested this sketchbook with the nature journalist in mind. This newly updated 7×9″ hardcover blank journal features a sewn, lay-flat binding, 64 pages of white paper, a 16-page section of tan toned paper, and an updated 16-page section of creative ideas, nature journaling prompts, and reference material.
The Laws Sketchbook for Nature Journaling
Revised and Updated!
Created with the nature journalist in mind, The Laws Sketchbook for Nature Journaling hardcover blank journal is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in the practice and joy of getting out, observing, and recording nature. This is a great companion sketchbook to The Laws Guide to Nature Drawing and Journaling and How to Teach Nature Journaling.
- Designed and field tested by John Muir Laws as well as many fans of the previous edition.
- Sturdy hardcovers for support while sketching in the field.
- Removable dust jacket band reveals canvas textured white journal cover that you can personalize with your own artwork (such as these examples from Amy Tan), favorite quotes that motivate you to journal or connect you to nature, or stickers.
- convenient 7″ x 9″ size.
- Elastic band closure to help you sketch on windy days or flip open to the next blank page.
- Pages open flat for double-page spreads.
- 64 pages of 148g white paper, 16 pages of 200g light brown toned paper–excellent for sketching in pen, pencil, and light watercolor washes.
- 16 pages of reference material on journaling, observation, and sketching including scientific measurement and estimation tools, the Beaufort Wind Scale, and table of contents (you fill it in as you go to help you reference your notes).
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 1 in|
John Muir Laws